£25k-£30k plus bonuses
Full Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the team at our award-winning agency based in Elland, HX5.
This is a permanent role, and an exciting opportunity to join our team, with uncapped salary earnings, and an excellent working environment.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Assisting with the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff in the logistics, warehousing, engineering & commercial sectors
– Dealing with both day-to-day bookings and permanent, long term vacancies
– Advising clients on selecting suitable candidates for their vacancies
– Screening, interviewing, and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies
– Organising and attending (when required) candidate registrations, client interviews and induction days
– Creating and maintaining records of both candidates and clients
– Building and maintaining existing relationships with the company’s clients, both over the phone and in person
– Assisting the Sales Team in identifying potential new clients and acquiring their business
– Participating in the on-call rota 1 week in 3
– Assisting with social media for both candidate recruitment and client sales, particularly using LinkedIn to network with potential businesses
– Previous experience working in recruitment
– Previous experience in the Logistics/Industrial sectors is not essential, but is a distinct advantage
– Willing and able to participate in the on-call rota 1 week in 3
– Confident in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
– Polite and confident telephone manner
– Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
– Confident in using social media, particularly Linked In
– Monday to Friday
– Participation with the on-call rota 1 week in 3
Salary & Benefits:
– £25k-£30k annual salary dependent on level of experience
– Bonus schemes available
– Company Pension
– Holiday Pay
Click APPLY to submit your CV.
Due to the high number of online applications, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Need help with your CV? We also offer a free consultation on CV advice and writing services. Contact us via our website or social media for more information.Apply Now
A Few Words From Our Happy Candidates on Google Reviews
I’m John and I’ve been driving for Huntsman for 4 months. Peter, Chris and the girls have always been really friendly, helpful and informative. I only left because I have moved to Devon. If that doesn’t work out the first call I will make is to Huntsman for my job back.
Solid team willing to offer actual opportunities. If you are serious about finding work, give them a try. My experience was fast, friendly, respectful and efficient. I was offered 2 temp positions within 48 hours of contacting them and a possible permanent position interview within a week at a 3rd place that was much more suited. Started that job today less than 2 weeks after first contact. Thankyou Huntsman crew, couldn’t have asked for much more.
I registered with Huntsman on the Monday and was working on the Wednesday. The people at Huntsman are efficient and professional and one of the best agencies I’ve joined. Should I find myself needing employment again they will be the first agency I will contact. Very happy and grateful.
Huntsman have been life savers! They managed to find me a position within a week which has now lead to a permanent position. Kay has been brilliant. Always there at the end of the phone if you need her.
Always paid on time and everything has been simple! Would recommend to anyone who was beginning to think they would never find employment like myself.
Excellent Recruitment Agency highly recommended. Helped me to find a new position within days. Very supportive and made the process a lot easier. Would definitely use again if needed.
I signed up for Huntsman recruitment and next day I was in full time work and have been ever since. I can’t recommend these guys enough. Everybody I spoke with was more than happy to help me with any problems I may of had and everyone was really nice.
Thanks a bunch guys!
Great recruitment very helpful in all aspects to helping people find work and very helpful to help you along the way in the job you apply for. They are there to answer any questions or concerns regarding your job and very helpful so you can build your own career.
Thanks to all at Huntsman. Over a few months I had the chance to work at several local employers which has led to a permanent contract with one.
Huntsman Recruitment is the best agency I have dealt with. Back in 2014 I joined the agency and landed myself a full time permanent position. Recently I joined back with huntsman, the agency was the only one that I trusted to get me in to work and after a week I was then offered a role. Kay & Natalie are a pleasure to liaise with always helpful and will go above and beyond to make sure that candidates are happy and comfortable with whatever work is offered to them. I was contacted on my first day of starting at site by Kay to make sure I was ok and happy with where I was. Huntsman recruitment is definitely the agency if you are looking for something reliable.
Only been with this agency for a few months, however they have been amazing always there when you need them always been paid correct and on time never had any problems at all they are always happy to help with anything , definitely use them again in future!