We are urgently recruiting for Paint Sprayers for a busy manufacturing client based in Brighouse (HD6).
This is a temporary to permanent contract, and an excellent opportunity to join a well established, expanding company.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Prepare all parts to be painted as required for the paint system specified
– Prepare paint systems to be used in accordance with Manufacturers procedures
– Maintain a safe, clean, orderly work space at all times
– Ensure all parts in a kit are painted as required to meet the Fitting need date.
– Complete all required processes and associated documentation, testing as required to validate required specifications are met
– Maintain the skills necessary to complete the assigned tasks required to meet the Master Production Schedule (MPS).
– Understand the MPS and ensure you can complete a job on time or have it rescheduled.
– Consider and plan so as to most efficiently use the required paint systems
– Maintain the equipment assigned to your Team in accordance with the
manufacturers recommendations and/or best practise.
– Prepare and present ‘Kits’ of parts to the follow on Process Teams, e.g. Fitting,
Fabrication and Impellor Teams in accordance with the MPS
– Ensure Zero Defects, own the quality of your own work.
– Previous experience in Painting Equipment maintenance or Operating experience
– Be aware of all applicable work instructions/procedures. Ensure discipline in their use.
– Ensure you know that the process, tools and capacities utilised to manufacture a given design, allow for the Job to be completed without compromising safety
– Health and Safety knowledge: Never compromise your safety, or that of anyone else. If you see or feel a situation may compromise safety, STOP and report.
– Monday to Thursday, 14.00pm – 00.00am (start on days then move onto evening shift)
– £12.61 hourly rate dependent on level of experience
– Late shift allowance of £1.10ph in addition to hourly rate
Click APPLY to submit your CV.Apply Now
A Few Words From Our Happy Candidates on Google Reviews
I’m John and I’ve been driving for Huntsman for 4 months. Peter, Chris and the girls have always been really friendly, helpful and informative. I only left because I have moved to Devon. If that doesn’t work out the first call I will make is to Huntsman for my job back.
Solid team willing to offer actual opportunities. If you are serious about finding work, give them a try. My experience was fast, friendly, respectful and efficient. I was offered 2 temp positions within 48 hours of contacting them and a possible permanent position interview within a week at a 3rd place that was much more suited. Started that job today less than 2 weeks after first contact. Thankyou Huntsman crew, couldn’t have asked for much more.
I registered with Huntsman on the Monday and was working on the Wednesday. The people at Huntsman are efficient and professional and one of the best agencies I’ve joined. Should I find myself needing employment again they will be the first agency I will contact. Very happy and grateful.
Huntsman have been life savers! They managed to find me a position within a week which has now lead to a permanent position. Kay has been brilliant. Always there at the end of the phone if you need her.
Always paid on time and everything has been simple! Would recommend to anyone who was beginning to think they would never find employment like myself.
Excellent Recruitment Agency highly recommended. Helped me to find a new position within days. Very supportive and made the process a lot easier. Would definitely use again if needed.
I signed up for Huntsman recruitment and next day I was in full time work and have been ever since. I can’t recommend these guys enough. Everybody I spoke with was more than happy to help me with any problems I may of had and everyone was really nice.
Thanks a bunch guys!
Great recruitment very helpful in all aspects to helping people find work and very helpful to help you along the way in the job you apply for. They are there to answer any questions or concerns regarding your job and very helpful so you can build your own career.
Thanks to all at Huntsman. Over a few months I had the chance to work at several local employers which has led to a permanent contract with one.
Huntsman Recruitment is the best agency I have dealt with. Back in 2014 I joined the agency and landed myself a full time permanent position. Recently I joined back with huntsman, the agency was the only one that I trusted to get me in to work and after a week I was then offered a role. Kay & Natalie are a pleasure to liaise with always helpful and will go above and beyond to make sure that candidates are happy and comfortable with whatever work is offered to them. I was contacted on my first day of starting at site by Kay to make sure I was ok and happy with where I was. Huntsman recruitment is definitely the agency if you are looking for something reliable.
Only been with this agency for a few months, however they have been amazing always there when you need them always been paid correct and on time never had any problems at all they are always happy to help with anything , definitely use them again in future!