Customer Service Advisor
£23,000 pa + O/T and bonus
Full Job Description
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a well established, expanding customer service team in an open plan, friendly office environment, at a company in Elland.
This is initially a temporary role for the first 13 weeks, but then goes permanent with the client.
Please note this is a call centre environment and previous call centre experience is required.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Undertaking an initial on the spot risk assessment and makes quick decisions in a pressured environment to resolve a call in the most appropriate way
– Working to set quality standards, targets and service levels within a real time environment to deliver and enhance personal and departmental performance
– Maintaining accurate records by logging and tracking all calls in the CRM system ensuring that all relevant systems are up to date
– Ensuring that own knowledge is kept up to date and retained to enable correct information to be provided to customers and colleagues, adapting quickly and confidently to changes to processes and information provided
– Using skills and experience to handle calls with vulnerable customers with empathy and resilience
– Capturing and progressing customer orders and maintaining and ensuring quality and safety of customer data
– Undertaking administration of customers’ accounts, ensuring requirements are processed in a timely and accurate manner to avoid re-work and maximise customer satisfaction
– Dealing with complaints or problems, research, resolve customer complaints within given parameters, and being aware of possible solutions to make informed decisions and own the problem
– Delivering and maintaining team performance targets
– Identifying, highlighting and escalating any service-related issues
– Being able to work and co-operate as part of a team, assisting and supporting colleagues, TL’s and other departments, when necessary
– Previous experience in a call centre role and able to work in an environment of high volume of calls
– Have excellent communication and relationship building skills and demonstrate real care about the customer through a consultative and listening approach
– Be well organised and able to work under pressure
– Have excellent attention to detail
– Have good IT systems knowledge
– 37.5 hours per week
– Weekly rotational shift pattern between 8am to 8pm:
– Working 1 Saturday morning (09.00-13.00) in 4
– Working Bank Holiday (possible to work from home with Manager approval)
Salary and Benefits:
– £23,000 annual salary
– Uncapped overtime available
– Bonus schemes
– Free parking on-site
Click APPLY to submit your CV.
Due to the high number of online applications, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Need help with your CV? We also offer a free consultation on CV advice and writing services. Contact us via our website or social media for more information.Apply Now
A Few Words From Our Happy Candidates on Google Reviews
I’m John and I’ve been driving for Huntsman for 4 months. Peter, Chris and the girls have always been really friendly, helpful and informative. I only left because I have moved to Devon. If that doesn’t work out the first call I will make is to Huntsman for my job back.
Solid team willing to offer actual opportunities. If you are serious about finding work, give them a try. My experience was fast, friendly, respectful and efficient. I was offered 2 temp positions within 48 hours of contacting them and a possible permanent position interview within a week at a 3rd place that was much more suited. Started that job today less than 2 weeks after first contact. Thankyou Huntsman crew, couldn’t have asked for much more.
I registered with Huntsman on the Monday and was working on the Wednesday. The people at Huntsman are efficient and professional and one of the best agencies I’ve joined. Should I find myself needing employment again they will be the first agency I will contact. Very happy and grateful.
Huntsman have been life savers! They managed to find me a position within a week which has now lead to a permanent position. Kay has been brilliant. Always there at the end of the phone if you need her.
Always paid on time and everything has been simple! Would recommend to anyone who was beginning to think they would never find employment like myself.
Excellent Recruitment Agency highly recommended. Helped me to find a new position within days. Very supportive and made the process a lot easier. Would definitely use again if needed.
I signed up for Huntsman recruitment and next day I was in full time work and have been ever since. I can’t recommend these guys enough. Everybody I spoke with was more than happy to help me with any problems I may of had and everyone was really nice.
Thanks a bunch guys!
Great recruitment very helpful in all aspects to helping people find work and very helpful to help you along the way in the job you apply for. They are there to answer any questions or concerns regarding your job and very helpful so you can build your own career.
Thanks to all at Huntsman. Over a few months I had the chance to work at several local employers which has led to a permanent contract with one.
Huntsman Recruitment is the best agency I have dealt with. Back in 2014 I joined the agency and landed myself a full time permanent position. Recently I joined back with huntsman, the agency was the only one that I trusted to get me in to work and after a week I was then offered a role. Kay & Natalie are a pleasure to liaise with always helpful and will go above and beyond to make sure that candidates are happy and comfortable with whatever work is offered to them. I was contacted on my first day of starting at site by Kay to make sure I was ok and happy with where I was. Huntsman recruitment is definitely the agency if you are looking for something reliable.
Only been with this agency for a few months, however they have been amazing always there when you need them always been paid correct and on time never had any problems at all they are always happy to help with anything , definitely use them again in future!