How We Handle Your Data
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us for marketing purposes, contact us or place an order for products or services.
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and complete testimonials or case studies.
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and company name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, and mode of transport
- Website usage data which may include IP addresses, email addresses, and information completed on contact forms
- Email usage data such as email opens and links clicked
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
Details which you provide here will not be shared with anyone outside of Huntsman Recruitment and will be kept in a safe and secure location. You may request your personal data to be removed at any time.
How do we use information about you?
We may use your information to:
- Keep you updated with information that may be of interest, such as work offers or payroll queries
- Request your views or comments on the services we provide
- Handle your account or any enquiries with us
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
- Let you know about changes to our services
- Handle a job application or contract
We regularly review how long we retain your personal details.
We will only hold your personal information on our systems as long as necessary, or according to the details established in any contract you have with us.
We will only use your information for the purpose we told you when you provided it.
The legal basis we rely on to process your information will be dependent upon the individual case in which it is collected and / or used.
These categories, as laid out in GDPR, are as follows:
- Where you have provided your consent for us to use your data in the way we have specified, i.e. submitting information to clients for work finding purposes
- Where we need to process your information to carry out a legal obligation
- Where necessary to carry out our contractual obligations with you
- Where we have a legitimate reason to process your information, when reasonable and not intrusive. However, we will never use you information if our interests are superseded by the impact on you. You can always change your mind and preferences or opt-out at any time according to the details in the “Right to Withdraw Consent” section below.
Who has access to your information?
We will never give or sell your details to third parties, and will not share your information for marketing purposes or with outside companies except when necessary to carry out operational functions (as detailed below).
We may at times pass your details to a third party who works on our behalf to provide services to you.
Third-party data processors we work with:
We may collect personal information from you whenever you contact us through our Contact page or social media platforms.
We will only use this information as needed to respond to your request.
We will never require you to provide to us, nor will we share, any information beyond what is necessary to fulfil your request.
In addition to the above, we also have a duty to disclose your personal information to comply with legal regulations or to protect the rights of other customers or users.
We will always take every step available to protect your privacy.
Access to your information and correction
We want to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times.
If you need to correct any details we hold about you (i.e. phone number), please contact us at email@example.com or using the details at the bottom of this page.
You can also request a copy of some or all of the personal information we hold about you.
We also regularly review the data we hold to ensure it is accurate. We may at times contact you to verify your details for this purpose.
Right to withdraw consent
In cases where you have provided consent to the collection, processing and / or transfer of your personal information, you can withdraw that consent either in totality or for specific purposes at any time.
You can withdraw consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn consent, we will stop processing your information in line with your requests, except in cases where we have another legitimate justification for doing so (in accordance with the law and regulations).
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
How to contact us
By email – email@example.com
By written correspondence –
1 Coronation Street,