We are a Recruitment Agency that provides Temporary and Permanent work throughout the West Yorkshire area. We offer a variety of roles, covering the Driving, Industrial, Commercial, and Technical sectors. Whether you are looking for consistent or odd days or weekend work, we can help.
We recruit for:
|Class 1 Drivers||Warehouse Operatives||Reception|
|Class 2 Drivers||Production Operatives||Administration|
|7.5T Drivers||CNC Machine Operatives||Accounts Personnel|
|3.5T Drivers||Wood Machinists||Secretarial|
|Multidrop Drivers||Welders||Customer Service|
|ADR Drivers||Engineers||Data Entry Clerks|
|HIAB Drivers||Assemblers||Office Assistants|
|Drivers Mates||FLT Drivers||Sales Executives|
We are based in Brighouse, and cover the West Yorkshire area, including:
Please contact the office between 09.00am and 17.00pm, Monday to Friday to enquire about our current vacancies. We regularly advertise through the Job Centre, Monster, Total Jobs, Reed, CV Library, and Indeed.
For interview, candidates will need to bring:
– Passport or Birth Certificate to prove your Right to Work in the UK. An EU ID Card or Visa would also be accepted.
– A copy of any licences/qualifications they would need to qualify for the job
– National Insurance Number
– Bank Details
If you would like to apply for one of our more skilled vacancies, it is vital that you have the correct qualifications or experience for us to process your application. For example:
– Drivers will need valid, up to date licences, with the correct category/class of vehicle e.g. Class 1, Class 2, 7.5 Tonne entitlement.
– A CPC card and Digital Tachograph Card will also be required for drivers.
– Fork Lift Truck Drivers will need a valid RTITB or ITSAAR licence for the type of vehicle needed e.g. Counterbalance or Reach Truck.
– Employees looking for work on machines such as Saws or Cutting Machines will need relevant experience.
Our pay rates vary depending on the job. They normally range between:
– Class 1 Drivers £10.00-£13.00 per hour
– Class 2 Driver £9.00-£10.00 per hour
– 7.5 Tonne Driver £8.00-£9.50 per hour
– Van Driver £7.50-£9.00 per hour
– FLT Drivers £7.50-£9.00 per hour
– Warehouse £6.70-£8.50 per hour
– Porter/Driver’s Mate £6.70-£7.20 per hour
– Skilled Workers (Rates Vary)
– Administration (Rates Vary)
Please contact the office for more information.
There are several options for payment depending on which is the most convenient and beneficial for the employee:
– PAYE. Payments paid directly into your bank account via BACS by our in-house Payroll Team. We deal with Tax and National Insurance. You also earn Holiday Pay.
– Umbrella Company. We can send your hours of work to your choice of Umbrella Company, and the payment can be made to you through them.
– Self-Employed. If you are registered as Self-Employed, we can pay you accordingly when provided with an invoice, along with your hours. For this we will need a UTR number to process the payments.
– Limited Company. If you are registered as a Limited Company, we will need a Certificate of Incorporation to process the payments.
Payments are made in arrears on the following Friday from the week worked.
General Enquiries – please call us on 01484 723644. If you are currently working for us, we are available 24/7.
Payments – if you have any issues with payments or wages, you can contact our Payroll Team directly on 07514 123917.
Recruitment Consultants – if you wish to speak with one of our Consultants directly, their contact details can be acquired on request.